1. To promote the general welfare of the manufacturing interest of Wichita, Kansas.
2. To educate the public regarding the manufacturing interest of Wichita, Kansas, and their products.
3. To meet at the plants to acquaint the members with each other and with their products and operations.
4. To attract, advise, and assist other manufacturers who may wish to locate in this city.
5. To promote and develop scientific research in production, distribution, and marketing and in such other fields as may advance the interests of the manufacturing industry and to collect and distribute statistics and other information among its members.
6. To conduct trade promotion activities, including advertising, and publicity, and advance distribution channels and methods.
7. To advance lawful and fair trade practices, customs, and usages.
8. To foster and promote a better understanding between employer and employee.